[Harp-L] Gear sell off!

Time to clean house, thought I'd offer here before going to Ebay.  The links below are are some nice vintage harp friendly amps.  I also have way too many mics, will take offers on a custom 520Sl green lacquer custom with chrome grill and really HOT CM99B86 element, I think this is a Richarpo built mic.  Also willing to let go of a custom Turner Challenger, gold lacquer with nice CM99A86, don't rememeber the builder on this one.  The amps:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/Kalamazoo.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/Alamo02.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z2/rbeetsme/Alamo3.jpg

Thanks.