Re: [Harp-L] Cracked Chromatic Comb

Yes, I use a pwc (personal water craft) battery. They weight about 23 1/4 lbs. But only if necessary. I assumed that the repair person would assess this need on an individual basis. AND, I would also place the reed plate on several layers of towel (to cushion the reeds). That was written farther down the page and I should have added it. Sorry bout that.

smo-joe