http://www.bluestateband.net

From: "Brendan Power" <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: August 10, 2008 12:30:43 PM PDT To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Lapel Mics

Thanks to Slim Heilpern and Winslow for their helpful suggestions. They both sound excellent. That Countryman is tiny! I like the bendy stem idea you're using Winslow - that's another application again. Cool!

The belt clip volume unit is good, but I'd really like a wrist-mounted
volume control. I have cheap and cheerful one (adapted from a MP3 player
volume control), but hoping someone like Greg Heumann can make me a
better one.

It will be interesting to compare notes at SPAH :)

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>