RE: [Harp-L] Lapel Mics

I've been using cheapie lapel mics for years, plugged into my little battery amp for use in pub sessions and gigs in small venues.  A little while ago I bought a second-hand Suzuki harmonica mic.  I wouldn't have paid the full price for it but I got it for £30 and now I use it all the time.  I use these mics inside my hand-cup - I'm playing 10-hole harps most of the time.  They have no volume control but you can control the volume (and tone) by opening/closing your cup and moving the mic closer/further from the harp.  It's possible to get a nice, clean, full tone with these mics.   My needs are humble.  ;-)
Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571435/direct/01/