[Harp-L] Lapel Mics

Thanks to Slim Heilpern and Winslow for their helpful suggestions. They
both sound excellent. That Countryman is tiny! I like the bendy stem
idea you're using Winslow - that's another application again. Cool!

The belt clip volume unit is good, but I'd really like a wrist-mounted
volume control. I have cheap and cheerful one (adapted from a MP3 player
volume control), but hoping someone like Greg Heumann can make me a
better one.

It will be interesting to compare notes at SPAH :)

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>