[Harp-L] YouTube - Buddy Greene videos (clean harp showcase)

here is some of the nicest and cleanest harmonica passages IMO.

Buddy green playing classical music in this video is superb.

any newbie wanting to play harmonica classical music can start here.

performed on diatonic without overblows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7xKTUI4Vc&feature=related

ps

of course, if you have not seen buddy play in carnegie hall yet, here it is again-- I regard this a must see for all diatonic players as an example of clean playing. IMO, I believe that if you really want to play hard core, amplified blues harmonica, you must also be able to play super clean and precise. Tone/musicality comes from within, not from equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfLhnkme2mE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhL-Q_OI1rw
randy music video

http://www.randysinger.com