[Harp-L] Gig

Played at an outdoor music festival last night. Very pretty spot,
right on the water. Lots of people, a family event. Lots of kids. Lots of
food.
The Space Animals went on at midnight. The show went well. Most of
the night, people were playing folk music so everyone was ready for loud
silly music.  The drums and bass were tight, made it real easy. I was the
front man,
we played all original tunes --since I wrote the words, I had to sing
them--so we did some
extended instrumental breaks to dilute my less than stellar vocals. I just
let the band go. I'd come in once in
awhile for a verse and chorus on the harp. Use the harp to up the energy.
Gave me lots of time for jumping
up and down. I did a couple of extended solos. I had to play keyboards and
try to sing at the same time
for a few songs-- terrifying.

 I got to bed at 1:30 and got up at 5o to go to work. I'm now swilling
coffee.
 --
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com