[Harp-L] windsaver glue tube dispenser

I have an old tube of windsaver glue, I believe it is Goodyear Plyobond (sp?) that I bought years ago from F & R Farrell. There is still tons of glue left and I really like working with this stuff as opposed to the other glues I've tried. The problem is the tube dispenser, which is like an old fashioned tube of toothpaste. After years of screwing and unscrewing the cap, which twists the tube, the tube is breaking up and small holes are developing and the glue is starting to seep out through the little holes in the skin of the tube.

Has anyone else been through this and/or have any suggestions for a suitable alternate container?

Thanks!

- Slim.

--
www.SlideManSlim.com