[Harp-L] Jimi Lee's new rack mic

The prototype is finally in his hands as of noon today.  There is barely a
bullet mic that is as hot as this thing including my own customs no matter
what element I'm using.  It's actually hotter than my buddies custom 99A86
CM I put in his T3, that along with his Cruncher, he called, "Tone Heaven."
Yes, we AB'd them so I'm not just blowing smoke.

I have several bodies made and my old mic building mojo is back.  Let's get
it on!
I know SPAH has alot of acoustic playing for Jimi, but if he lets it loose
with this mic then just listen.
--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com