Re: [Harp-L] Which reed offset causes 10 blow bend to choke

  The deal is, there are a lot of ways to set up a harp and its more of a relationship between the two offsets in a bend. You could adjust either of them. I'd look at all the gaps on both reedplates, see which of the two 10s seems different than the others on that plate and adjust that one.

  Quick answer: tweak the blow reed.

  Dave
  _____________________
Elk River Harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com

John DiNatale <john_dino_dinatale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

 Thanks for all the responses. However, I know how to blow bend 10 blow;-)

 This harp is about 4 months old, gets alot of use, and it never did this out-of-the-box.
This behavior has just started.

 My question is: If 10 blow bend chokes out, is the the 10 draw reed's offset that needs adjusting, or is the 10 blow reed offset that needs adjusting?

Thanks,
Dino