Re: [Harp-L] 10 blow reed problem

I sure do U block.  I call it tongue guiding because I do not really
curl my tongue that much.  I find it creates the nicest and most fluid
sounds on holes 7 - 10 and on chromatics.
It is very unusual for me to U block on holes 1 - 6.  On chrome I
pucker for certain bends and tongue block for slaps and octaves and
doublestops.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com