[Harp-L] gear

I'm actually buying some gear. I haven't bought a new amp or a new mic
in over 20 years. I'm buying an sm58 and a Pignose. Buying it from a
friend of the family--her husband died way too young so I'm helping
out the family, I get a piece of memorabilia and a mic as well. Kind
of cool. The band and I played at his wedding. We played at his
memorial service. In between we saw him and his band play and cheered
him on. Now I've got something to remember him by.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com