[Harp-L] Help! Chords for Song for My Father?

Can't find my sheet for this tune and need it tonight...anybody care to post or just send me the chords for "Song for My Father?" I think the A part is mostly Fm and the B part is mostly Eb7? I know the head so don't need that...same question for "Watermelon Man", which i know is just blues...F7, Bb7, C7? Thanks!!
WVa Bob
Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergames?ocid=TXT_TAGHM