[Harp-L] SONNY JR. 4X10

Well, I have had my Sonny Jr. for over a week now. Used it first thing on a gig.  WOW!

This amp kicks butt big time. My friend Andy Linderman (Westside Andy) has one and loves it.

Long story short. After 4-5 months of thorough research on all these different amps, I decided to call Andy for a little advice.  He was out of town for a while touring and he just got back to me today. He told me all about his amp and about Gary and the fantastic service he offers. I let him finish and then kind of chuckled and said, "I already bought one".  I got it off ebay and actually got a great price for number 198 made in 2007.

20 minutes later I got a call from Gary (Sonny Jr.) and he offered advice, answered all questions, and offered to take care of anything I may need.

THAT is what you look for kids. Service along with a GREAT product.

I have many amps, some from the 40's, 50's and the like. All wonderful amps in their own special way as I am sure you folks have your favorites too.

I wanted an amp that would get not only great tone, but one that would cut through the band members around me.

Man, does the Sonny Jr. deliver.

If you want to spoil yourself ( go ahead, you deserve it) get a Sonny Jr.

Lil' Davy Max