Re: [Harp-L] Golden Years (forwarded for Tom Stryker)

One of my laments is that I wasn't around when Tom and his 'Harmonica Express' were headlining. I would have liked to heard them live, BUT I had the next best thing. I got ALL the video tapes from Al Smith and watched them till they turned to shreds.

smo-joe