[Harp-L] What about the other Kinder Boxes?

Hi Folks,

I've been reading all the posts about the Kinder AF+ with pleasure.  It just
warms my heart to hear all these folks loving their blue box.  I guess it's
because I can so easily relate to what you all are saying.  I look back 3
years ago when I first got my box and said goodbye to my feedback problems
and I just have to smile.  I know it sounds stupid and corny but it's true;
the Kinder AF+ is probably the best piece of equipment for amplified
harmonica to hit the scene in 20 years.

So what I'm wondering is this: Has anybody bought or tried any of the other
Kinder boxes he sells.  I'm particularly interested in the Mid-Bass Cut box.
I've often considered buying one of these but have held back before at least
hearing what other people have to say about it.  It looks interesting.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh

P.S. I proud to say that I was the first guy in the Pittsburgh area to get
an AF+.  Now I have counted three other players out there using them.