Re: [Harp-L] Re: Good Old Days of SPAH & Good New Days of SPA

thanks for totally screwing up my memories. And to think that I
actually thought you were a tough guy Winslow....sheesh.

I still think the Memphis SPAH was the best one but that was due to
the location because if I remember correctly, the hotel kinda sucked
and Kim Field wouldn't stop giving me crap for having a spot on my
shirt.

I'd almost forgotten about Uwe, no offense to the young superstars of
the harp but that little kid could play.  Wasn't 1994 the year of the
Bustling Boil as well?  I can't remember his real name but I remember
that we called him everything else... hey no offense if you're on the
list Bubby Bister