[Harp-L] Tongue Block High End Blow Bends

Gidday,
Thanks to the respondents regarding these tongueblock top end bends. I now
believe if I practice for quite a while I should be able to get it. Thanks.
I am now interested to know if ..........anyone bothers? To me it seems that
now I can tongue block bend the bottom end, and add rhythm, of a sort with
tongue slap chords, or octaves, should I try and master it all over the
harp? I feel the main advantage might be a more relaxed embrouchure and the
potential for other effects at the same time as any given note?? A bit like
tongue flutter, do I need to be able to do it like Big Walter playing
"Rock'n the Boogie"? I can do it at 1/2 speed now, but I don't think I'll
ever be able to do it at that speed.
reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia