From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Peloquin
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:08 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Harp Player on TLC Documentary?

> Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:22:02 -0400> From: turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Player on TLC
Documentary?> > "John Balding" wrote:> <The harp work was really good.
Sounded like a "real" player and not session> <work. No offense to those
whom might take offense. But I think everyone understands> <my point.> >
No, I don't. What's your point?> > Regards, Richard Hunter
most "session players" ARE real players (as opposed to  ?? synths?)
Richard was very real last time we spoke...
I guess you may mean the "session" guitar/keyboard" player that keeps
harps in his case to warble/wank out the occasional small part to get
some extra dough on the session.Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax____________________