From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:46 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] re: friggin'

i LOVE the tone i get with it.  played a jam tonight and a lot of people
came up after and said how great the tone was.  i can't quite explain
it, but it makes the harp sound like a monster.  really tighten ups and
spreads out the tone on the bottom, if that makes sense.  i've never
enjoyed such amazing tone before...and it just kills other harp
players...truly amazing pedal...