[Harp-L] RE: Harmonica communities in Australia

Gday Arnold,

I understand how you feel. As a an Darwin Harp player for ten years I felt
damn isolated and unknown. I will say they (other Harp players willing to
share ideas) are definitely out there but probably not organized. I think
myspace is an invaluable tool for making connections. I have 1 Brisbane
player in my friend list that I know is a fine player of many instruments
including harp. Mojo Web http://www.myspace.com/mojowebb There is no harm in
sending him a message asking if he knows any others in your area. I myself
have moved to the Geelong area in Victoria which I have found to be a hotbed
of Harmonica activity. Some great players and so many different approaches.

Cheers Chris Canning

http://www.myspace.com/chriscanningblues