[Harp-L] Harp Player on TLC Documentary?

I just watched a documentary on TLC (The Learning Channel) called The Boy With a New Head. It's about a boy in Uganda born with a rare skull condition who was flown to Dallas, TX for a life-saving operation. The background music for much of the show was very bluesy harp. In some sections, it was acoustic accompanied by a band, but there was a selection during the "operation scene" where it was amped and dirty, with a lot of reverb added for eerieness.

The harp work was really good. Sounded like a "real" player and not session work. No offense to those whom might take offense. But I think everyone understands my point.

I was wondering if anyone knew who the harp player might be?

John Balding
Tallahassee, FL