Subject: [Harp-L] Golden Age of Spah

"ELizabeth, I hope you know I
was just making a joke about shaving or  not"

Yes, thank you, Michael.  :)  I completely understood you were  being
humorous.

..actually, I saw a recent video of Jason performing onstage in Canada and
think his hair might be 'reddish' again...wondered if you were going to pull
another prank about hair colour ;)  The half/red, half/black was very  funny.

Best,

Elizabeth

"Message: 6
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:36:11 -0500
From: "michael  rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

So normally I do not get political here  (ELizabeth, I hope you know I
was just making a joke about shaving or not)  but this issue has
bothered me multiple times in the past.  A couple of  times a year, The
Iceman talks about how SPAH used to be in the Golden Age  and now it is
so terrible.

I have taken a class on non violent  communication.  It teaches this
crazy language, that even when best  done, makes the people around you
think you are insane because nobody talks  like that.  However when you
meet someone else who has taken the class,  it tends to diffuse a
difficult situation because they are aware that you are  attempting to
express your feelings in a non violent way and that attempt  means
goodwill.  So here goes:

Iceman, when you say those things  it makes me feel angry because my
need to enjoy
the present SPAH on its  own terms is not being met.  Would you please
try not to talk about this  subject on this list in the future?

Michael  Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com"

Read reviews on AOL Autos.