[Harp-L] Harmonica communities in Australia

Hello Arnold :-)

I am not sure the address was given to you :
http://www.bluetongueharmonica.com.au/

Perhaps you can get some contact there...

In France also in some places the people does feel a bit alone despite my country is far smaller than yours :)))
So it was a reason why I created this Map for people playing diatonic (but why only for my country when there are so many harp brothers around the world :-) ...).
It is totally free because my goal was just trying to help people to meet each other in a same geographical area... but that can only work with many suscribers
http://www.mappemonde.net/carte/Harmonica-Diatonique/monde.html

Otherwise there is a map more general (all harmonica kind) from my friend Paul Lassey :
http://www.mappemonde.net/carte/Je-Tu-Il-joue-de-l-harmonica/monde.html

Cheers :-)
Patrice (If you find some nice harmonica site or regular event in Australia I am also interested for my blog :) ...)
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/