[Harp-L] Please keep the "Golden Era" Thread off line

I am sorry that I made the mistake of publicly voicing my opinions on this subject last night. I should have sent my post directly to the person that I was commenting on. Please don't magnify my lack of judgment by keeping this active on the list. I have already been reprimanded by the powers that be. I am sure the list owners are on high alert now as they need to keep the wild fires to a minimum.

Harp content: my radio interview went well this morning and more interest has come in this morning from other media outlets for added exposure for the SPAH convention! Remember the famous quote: " a chicken in every pot and a harmonica in every pocket"

Warren Bee