[Harp-L] For those who are new (and Golden Age of Spah)

For those who are new, don't sent your "unsubscribe" message just yet. A newbie will ask a question before long, 9/10 of us will jump on it cause we all know the answer and all will be back to normal.

Dave
Also I'd like to add that Doug served in a mentor role for me early on (I've not been at working on harps that many years), until one day he stopped writing altogether and I moved on to other mentor-figures, had no idea what happened to him until I heard he died like a year after the fact.
As for whatever SPAH political things went on, he can't change anything and he can't apologize for anything, if he needed to, cause he's not here with us. All we can do is try to make things better, maybe that's what the Iceman is trying to do, even though he doesn't come across that way, like if you put salt on ice cream and give it to somebody, it's good ice cream and always good when people give you ce cream, but the salt makes the whole thing taste bitter.
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com