Re: [Harp-L] High end tongue block bending

Hey Tony -
To take it one step further try this: TB draw bend the 6 hole on a C harp
and you're bending down an A note right? Now grab a low F harp and using the
same embouchure try to blow bend the 8 hole, which is the same A note as the
6 draw on the C harp. Similar feel but of course blowing instead of
drawing. It still takes a bit of practice and I still revert to pucker on
high end blow bends but I'm getting closer. Hope that helps.

tom albanese
http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal