[Harp-L] Minor Swing Tabs or sheet music?

Hi all,
  My band wants to try a version of Minor Swing. Straight up, I am not good enough to improvise my way through it, once you get past the first few trademark notes, know what I mean? So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any sheet music that outlined a few barebones melody lines beyond the original riff (kind of like a midi file might do), that I can use to build off of.
  Thanks!! Mike