To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] High end tongue block bending

Totally impossible and not worth your precious time. Unless ... you can come across a miraculous pre-war Seydel Bandmaster.

Cheers,
Staggerin' Jim
Listen to Roots Harmonica at http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Renshaw" <tonyrenshaw268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>