[Harp-L] Harmonica communities in Australia

Arnold,
If your looking for a place where a 'whole lot of harmonica players hang' you may be unlucky [unless you go to prison?].
However there is the Broadbeach Blues Club on the Goldcoast, there will be a few harmonica players hanging about there?
 Also you could check out Doug Lyons Bluetongue Harmonica School for tips on the Sydney Blues Club scene or elsewhere?
Every year in the Tamworth Country Music Festival [which is bigger than Nashville apparently, plus a great excuse to wear a cowboy hat]..you can check out the Australian Hohner Golden Harmonica Championships ...each January?
 You are sure to meet other 'Harp Nuts', from everywhere there, who will be into a similar genre be it blues etc or straight Chromatic playing.
Meanwhile, I suggest find yourself a complimentary guitarist and form your own community or 'get some lesson sessions' from me down here in Coffs Harbour ?
Checkout the internet for all these tips amigo.
All the best, Arnold- BJ
www.myspace.com/thedeltaampsbluesband