[Harp-L] Impedance Mismatch Issue

Kia ora - Hello all,
I have a friend who asked me the following and so I thought I'd see if
anyone here has advice for him.

"I am currently trying to solve my impedance mismatch issue with my
amplified setup. I found out my amp only handles up to 1M ohms while the
Hohner Blues Blaster I bought puts out 5M ohms... The sound is very thin and
weak right now.

I also have a Shure SM57 which runs at 150 ohms and even that sounds better
than my blues blaster plugged into my amp at the moment. I don't even have
an impedance adapter of any kind for that.

So what do I do? Is it a specific DI that I need to get or do I actually
have to buy something like a mic preamp or harmonica preamp?

Would really like to know the most affordable solution."

Cheers,
Nate in New Zealand