To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 6:50 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] the friggin' kinder afb+ !!!

just got mine from ebay...threw it on my '71 super reverb, which i can crank to about 4 under normal conditions before feeding back...followed the instructions (for the first time in my life) and started wailing...turned it to 6...still no feedback...what the heck, throw it on 10! 10! i'm standing right in front of it, turning it up to 10! no hint of feedback! i start wailing on 10! oh, my!
this thing actually works!
here are my settings based on a clock face... 2, 12, 2 for the 3 knobs. going beyond 2 on the 1st and 3rd knobs affected the tone too much, and i didn't need to go beyond those settings, since the amp was on 10! it don't git no bettuh den 10!
on the amp, treble-3, mids-1, bass-6