[Harp-L] Mini-Meteor soon to be on Sale

Less than a year old. Absolutely no complaints or issues.
The very affable and talented Scott B (the builder) is aware of the motivations galvanizing the sale and Scott recently went through the amp for me. I have multiple examples of the amp clean and with a POG on Youtube. It has a customized red finish and comes with extra tubes and a customized Tuki cover made for the amp.The best way to see/hear the amp via youtube is to input bigdennism on the youtube page where you will hear my clean demo of the amp, a poorly recorded performance from saturday with The Izzys, and with some fishing around my site a few performances recently with the Bone Dog blues band .... The final two live songs on my Myspace site (scroll down to them in the music player) below are performed on the Mini and in my Myspace "friends" box pressing the icon for the "Bone Dog blues band" will lead you to that bands site where I play the mini through all 6 of their songs on their music player. I've bought a larger Harp King to accommodate greater volume needs. I thought I would fish a little here and on the Weber board before moving to ebay. Here's the tech info on the amp:

20 watts with two 6V6 power tubes
30 watts with two 6L6 power tubes
line out for unlimited wattage
one 10" and two custom made (by Ted) 8" speakers, all alnico's and both 8's are different
just over 35 lbs (37 - 38)
20-1/2" tall x 19-1/8 wide x 7 deep on top tapering to 10 deep on bottom.
(All my examples utilize the 6L6 tubes). 1200 (paypal OK) and shipping- no negotiations as i payed around 1600 with the custom color, cover, and shipping. My best. Dennis Moriarty
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues