[Harp-L] New CD and finally a few youtube clips...

After watching so many wonderful youtube clips that have been posted on harp-l I decided
to get into the action... Nothing flashy just a few short clips from a gig I did in Kansas City
a month back to celebrate my second CD (a couple with diatonic - unfortunately none with
chromatic.. I was at the mercy of the photographer!)... Actually, if anyone is interested, I posted some new clips of the CD on my MYSPACE page:

www.myspace.com/kurtcrandall

Oh yeah, almost forgot... The youtube clips can be found on my YOUTUBE channel
page...

http://www.youtube.com/user/kurtcrandall

I usually remain a 'lurker' on this list - opting to sit back and appreciate the wealth of
knowledge and talent that exists on this board... Please excuse the shameless plug for
my tunes - just thought the new clips and videos may be of interest to some of the folks
on this list...

take care...

KURT