[Harp-L] Glass Comb

 I got a flyer from a music supply house that showed Lee Oskar's 25th
anniversary gold-plated harp.  I got curious and started looking around, and
found Hohner's anniversary harp - gold for $700plus, and chrome for
$300plus, but with a glass comb the ad copy said made for great tone.  I
guess I am just curious as to how well glass would actually work in a
harmonica.  How would you affix the reeds?  Could you gap them?  Assuming,
of course, you felt like parting with that much money in the first place.