[Harp-L] Holding the XB-40

Hi all, I find it very difficult to hold the XB-40 correctly, to create the
airtight cup behind it. Works great for my smaller 10-holes, but on the
XB-40 the sound is not good and the hand effects are weak. I believe my
hands are normal size. Can anyone here help. I have only been playing for a
six months, using the instructions on harmonicalessons.com, so it may be a
simple solution that I overlooked. I normally play the Hohner Golden Melody,
but find it easier to practise lip blocking on the XB-40.

P.S. I bought the XB-40 before I really knew anything about harps, but it is
great for training and confidence. When I am getting tired of failing bends
on the Hohner, I switch to the XB and everything works. Nice.

Smile

/Andy