Re: [Harp-L] New Video (pop music)

No  effects, Steve, though it does sound like they might have given me a
healthy amount of delay or something through the PA for the ending jam.

I'm using a Jimmy Gordon marine band through my beloved Greg Heumann mic rig
directly into the keyboard player's spare amp that he keeps on stage
for when he sometimes plays guitar. It's a silverface Bassman, I think.  I
brought my own amp with me, but by the time I got to the soundcheck the
stage was absolutely crammed with gear. It was much easier to work with an
amp that was already on stage and mic'd into the house system....and one
that the techies knew...

I honestly don't care much these days about what rig  I play through ... to
me it's too much to worry about, and I find that I sound like "me" pretty
much whatever I play through. I wish I'd learned that many amps ago. If I
was a serious pro, I'd let it take up more of my limited brainpower. I'm
just happy as long as I can be heard...which apparently you could  better on
the floor than what comes across in the video.

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com