[Harp-L] Digitech and Harmonica Mic?

>Has anyone else tried programming a channel or two on their Digitech guitar>signal processor for their Harmonica mic?

that's all i use my RP-7 for is harp. which model do you have? Richard Hunter uses newer digitechs than i have, and i'm sure he'll respond as well. i'll send my patches if you want and have a similar digitech to mine or they cross over.

>what were your results

i really like it. i mainly use the overdrive, delay, and reverb, but i do have settings for chorus and wah. those are fun to get a little psychidelic occassionally. the od and delay i have a few different setting for. mine has a tube in it too and i swapped it for a 12AU7. now feedback is never an issue.Shawnhttp://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues