[Harp-L] SPAH grooming

Elizabeth wrote:
I remember hearing about the days of people hanging out at the conventions
with one pair of jeans and one t-shirt, unshaven for the entire time. Uh-uh,
guys.  Won't 'quite' work, today (at least for the majority).  Today  there
are
so many people with whom you're upcloseandpersonal, that approach  won't be
overly appreciated ;).

Hey Elizabeth, I will bring shirts and a few pairs of jeans and nice clothes
for the banquet.  But if you expect me to shave except for the banquet, you
are dreaming.  The whole reason for me becoming a professional harmonica
player is so that I do not have to shave regularly.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com