Re: [Harp-L] re was whammer jammer--now learning new songs

 Like I said, your the MAN. You're doing what I wish I was doing right now. I
 just have too many things going on to be giggin' out alla da time. I'm sure
you'll get the Sonny Boy just fine dude. Ya know, if you get a CD player with
a  read out of the numbers that correlate to where the song is, you can back
it up  to the exact place where the leads are without having to listen to the
rest of  the song. Just look at the numbers to where the lead begins and write
it down,  hit the re-wind on the CD player to where the number is, and there
you go. I  used to pick up the needle and put it on to where the leads were
until I made a  skip on the vinyl and would have to buy another record, if it
was something real  hard like Wammer Jammer. Having CD's like that is almost
cheating to me. He  He.

          You go big guy, and  rip it up hard!!

               Randy
             BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/3/2008 7:27:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,