[Harp-L] Meteor amp service

Hello all,
  I own a Meteor amp that I purchased about two years ago. As most of you already know this amp is an absolute monster. Tone to the bone, and volume to spare. My amp needed some work done to it to solve a minor issue I was experiencing with it. I took a drive to Scooters house to get the work done. What a great experience! He fixed the problem in no time flat, did a couple of other things to it, and refused to take a dime for his time. Now that's what I call standing behind your product. For the purchase price not only do you get all the amp you'll ever need, but also continued top notch customer service. A rarity these days. Scooter's not only a great amp builder, but also a good person. We played some harp, and he even tried to teach me how to overblow..i'm still tryin'..almost there..AARRGGG. Well, anyways I'd recommend a Meteor to anyone, without hesitation. A great product, and excellent service after the sale!
                                                                  Mike D'Aurizio
Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008