[Harp-L] SFBayharpers Second Meet-and-Greet Jam

     The SFBayharpers Yahoo Group will hold its Second Quarterly Meet-and-Greet Jam Session from 6:30 to 10 p.m. on Thursday, August 21, at Armando's, 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA.
     Our first one was a big success, drawing about 30 to 40 Bay Area harmonica players. We've already lined up the esteemed Winslow Yerxa to play at this one and we hope to add another surprise or two between now and then.  Mark Fenichel, one of the most popular players last time out, is planning on returning.
     As at the first one, we'll have an excellent house band led by Jim Caroompas on guitar, and Danny White, owner of the co-sponsoring Good Stuff Guitar Shop in Martinez, will provide a back line of boutique guitar and harp amps to augment the house sound system and make it unnecessary for jammers to haul all their gear (of course, they can if they wish).
    We'll start sign-ups for the jam at 6:30 p.m. and kick off the music at 7. Harpers are welcome to bring their own accompanists and fellow jammers-on-other-axes. Also, be sure to tell your non-playing friends. The more the merrier! Questions? E-mail me off-list.

Thanks, and Happy Harptrails!
Bob Loomis
SFBayharpers Moderator