[Harp-L] tilt back legs

Hello,Ive started to make some nice billet aluminum
tilt back legs for smaller amps.The ones pictured are 13'' long, 1 1/2'' wide and 3/16'' thick.They fit the Champ pictured ,but can also be attached to other models.I have a set on a Kalamazoo .I can make the legs to fit most any amp if requested .The three grooves with the radius are for decoration.The stops have a recess to secure the legs when in position. All mounting hardware and basic instructions are included.Contact me offline for any questions or comments.
Thanks Ron Hall