Re: [Harp-L] Hand Cart

With  my back, carts are more than a convenience, too. The model I use, aas you can see on the Amazon link, does have some good size wheel, and folds up easily to fit in the trunk next to my 4x10 FatDog. I've seen some with even bigger wheels, though.

How about one with electric propulsion and a remote control - now that would be the perfect cart for a HarpKing - or perhaps one that can lift itself into the trunk!

- Robert
www.RawFoodLife.com