From: "Robert Ross" <robertaross@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 9:34 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hand Cart

> Hi,
> I use one of these, available at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Cart-Personal-Hand-Truck/dp/B000HVVSDU/ref=pd_bb
s_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1217597376&sr=8-1

> This one is the cheapest one, but is pretty sturdy and has held up well.
They also sell these at Home Depot and such. There are several even
heavier-duty models on Amazon (search for folding hand carts), and I have
seen them also at some camera stores.

foods at my website: www.RawFoodLife.com.