Re: [Harp-L] Best amp cart/handtruck

Remin makes a hand-truck type that has a folding platform and telescoping
handle, but it's still only a two-wheeler when in the upright position.
Kartmaster HD500

Made in the USA.

Tri-cart 800 will keep your load in a tilted upright position.  I stack my
tweed suitcase with mic stands cables guitar stompboxes etc on the bottom
and then my harp case and then 6 guitars and a Kalamazoo amp.  Whole stack
rolls like a dream and the bungees hold it all in place.  I wish I had a
picture.  Here's some from remin:
http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/tri-kart-800_open.gif
http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/tk800_closed.gif

http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/tasha.jpg  notice that she's not having to
lift or carry the handle, it's resting on the 4 wheels.

Kartmaster 500 carries 600 lbs.
http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/hd500_open.gif
http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/hd500_folded.gif

they even make an addition to the Kartmaster that creates a two-level
rolling storage cart.
http://www.kart-a-bag.com/images/hd500-shelves.gif

These guys make real quality stuff.  You will never need another one unless
it gets purloined.  No Chinese stuff here!

What good is a dream if it doesn't come true?
PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!