Re: [Harp-L] Whammer Jammer -- add 1

 This is cool to read. Ya know the truth is, ebbry dobby has to get their
licks  somewhere. I got some of my licks from him, who in turn got some of his
licks from.............................and so it goes.

          Where did it all  start???

        O yea, by the way. What happened  to learning your instrument so well
that you can just put on the song and learn  it by ear???

               Randy
           BiscuitBoy  Blues

In a message dated 7/31/2008 9:03:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,