Re: Subject: [Harp-L] re:harp case

Charley (mcCoy) showed me what HE uses to carry HIS harps now. It's a fishing tackle box.

smo-joe

On Jul 31, 2008, at 7:49 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote

Using 'anything' as a harp case has long been a topic here. I got an
amazing tooled-mexican leather 'train case' I've outfitted for harmonicas..small
enough for me to carry (and looks very cool). For a while Jason Ricci even used
a small, metallic outfitted makeup/train case (I've tried one of those
too)...there are so many fun cases and bags one can adapt for harp use..I'm always
on the lookout for small holders for my chromatics I won't have to pay a
fortune for (instead of those big, unwieldy boxes).

Elizabeth