[Harp-L] Selling the Farm

Well, i don't want to but i have to sell off some of my equipment. I have some Bushman Delta Frosts new in the box....C,A,D,G all for $80 + shipping.
I also have a killer custom Jt-30 with a MC-101 crystal all painted hot orange with some killer barb wire winding around it and i also have a 60's Shure CM for it and the gasket. $250 for the mic and $75 for the CM. I have a Epiphone Valve Junior stack that has been modded for harp by Randy Landry at Lone Wolf Blues Co. $200.00. Amp does not have more than 2 hours on it. Contact me off line for more info and pictures. All prices do not include shipping costs.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com