Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mandolin, now bluegrass harp

Elizabeth wrote:
I'm sure Winslow can elaborate in regard to his Scottish Fiddler's Group playing, but I can't imagine a harmonica player being able to keep up at these speeds, unless it was someone as fast a player as is Jason.

Breathtaking.

Elizabeth

Liz,
It's not impossible.... I gotta keep up with these guiys all the time. It's as fast as you want to go, bluegrass has such a strong beat, it'll keep you in time, you just gotta hit chord changes.

Dave
Dave Payne
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com